Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Meeting David Lebovitz!!

So, it's not like we got to shake hands or enjoy a little conversation but listening to him chat with Amanda Hesser for an hour was great. He is a fabulous story teller and very witty. Front row gave a great sense of almost being in the conversation... but I knew if I tried to participate I may get ejected!
The fun part was sitting in a room filled with folks of like interests. It took a mere moment to strike up a fun conversation with a woman behind me... you know, about baking, France, travel and food. 
During the talk he did allude to the Chez Panisse Almond Tart which I had baked a mere 2 days before which was a lot of fun. The lovely woman behind and next to me even got excited at that point as we had just been discussing it.

I did get my book signed and have a little photo snapped with him, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment